$300 per person
$275 per person for groups up to 4 people
Custom Dates Available April-November 2018 (Select your date preferences during registration)
- 1-Day workshop filled with information and practice time
- ALL skill levels welcome!
- Small-group setting, maximum of 4 participants
- Morning and afternoon exploration and shooting, with a lunch-time Lightroom lesson
- Learn tricks and techniques to create captivating images of water
- Stretch your creativity in composition
- Enjoy gorgeous local waterfalls, rivers, creeks and estuaries
- Learn post-processing techniques in Lightroom to make your images pop
Explore Coastal Oregon With Your Camera
This one-day workshop is the perfect opportunity to take in some of the most beautiful scenery the west coast has to offer, all while:
-Discovering pro-level tricks for photographing flowing water
– Visiting gorgeous waterfalls, streams, rivers, estuaries and other waterways based on season and flow rates
– Viewing unique riparian plant and animal species
– And taking home visual souvenirs
All skill levels and equipment welcome
Whether you have a camera phone, a point-n-shoot or a professional DSLR, you’ll learn tools, tricks and techniques to improve your photography. With this workshop, you’ll:
– Capture striking images of Oregon’s forests and coastline
– Boost your skills in the subtle tricks of landscape composition
– Practice crafting images of big scenes and small details
Meet in the morning at a designated location.
We spend the morning exploring some of my favorite locations on the coast, selected based on season and weather.
Mid-day, we break for lunch at a much-loved local eatery. Here, we’ll have a classroom session about Lightroom and talk about post-processing tips and tricks that the pros use to polish images.
In the afternoon, we head back out to explore more locations. You’ll have a chance to practice skills learned during the morning session and try even more new techniques.
Our time together is tailored to your experience level and what skills you’d most like to work on, so you’ll have a customized experience and a diverse set of images to take home.
Snacks and water are provided throughout the day, however meals are not included in the registration fee.
After we finalize a date for your workshop, you’ll receive additional details about what to expect, what to wear, what equipment to bring, and more. However, if you have questions please feel free to ask them when you submit your registration form.
Complete the registration form below to request your preferred dates. Use the Available Dates calendar to check that your preferred dates are open.
Once we finalize a date, I’ll send you a form to complete your registration, submit payment, and confirm your workshop slot.
You’ll receive an information packet before the workshop with all the details in one handy place. Come enjoy an amazing day of photography!