Improve your photography, meet the deadlines of a project, and enjoy the process from start to finish
Sometimes, the hardest part of growing as a photographer is gaining some distance from your work. Whether that is getting constructive critique of your portfolio, or taking a step back from a project to assess a to-do list and set milestones, we can all benefit from external help when trying to move forward.
In portfolio reviews, I provide helpful feedback for both your photography and your storyline. Together, we work on strategies to improve your technical skills, composition, vision and the overall presentation of your work.
In project consultation sessions, we work together on both your images and the project skills to submit a successful portfolio to publications. In addition to enhancing your photography skills, we focus on goal-setting, prioritization, breaking down large pieces of your project into manageable tasks, and writing eye-catching titles and memorable captions to improve the reach and maximize the impact of your images.
grow your skills
develop your vision
build your creativity
make an impact
Sign up for a session if you want:
– Constructive evaluation of your best work
– Assistance with editing a portfoliao for publication
– Feedback on how to present your work to editors
– Advice on improving technical skills or storytelling skills
Ideal for photographers who:
– Are creating a book, article, or other publication
– Have a project with a tight deadline and many moving parts
– Have a project that feels overwhelming or without clear direction
– Are in the early stages of creating a new project