Learn what images all photo editors want to see…
Download the Free eBook
Learn the Secrets Behind Powerful Photo Stories
There’s an invisible art to telling an incredible story in images. To tell a whole, complete story in photographs, it takes a collection of certain types of images that play off one another and build the story like Lego blocks. Indeed, there are six essential shots to every complete photo story.
Photo editors seek out these images, and understanding what they are and how to get them is key to getting your stories published.
This free eBook details each type of shot and provides three examples of them used in photo essays and projects so you can apply them to your own visual storytelling process.
What You Get Inside This Free eBook:
- The essential shots for every photo essay
- How to capture them during a shoot
- Worksheets for pre-visualising your shots
- Checklists for planning and tracking your project
- Everything in a printable PDF format