for Nature Conservation Photographers
Creating a powerful photo essay…
…requires a lot of work, from research and pre-planning to your shoots in the field to editing and curation.
But one thing is straightforward.
Capturing these six types of images is essential to telling the complete visual story.
Photo editors seek out these images, and understanding what they are and how to get them is key to getting your stories published.
This free eBook details each type of shot and provides three examples of them used in photo essays and projects so you can apply them to your own visual storytelling process.
What you get:
- The essential shots for every photo essay
- How to capture them during a shoot
- Worksheets for pre-visualising your shots
- Checklists for planning and tracking your project
- Everything in a printable PDF format
The book’s content is pulled directly from one of the sessions taught during the Conservation Photojournalism 7-Day Intensive Workshops. Get an entire lecture session for free!